Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Finally one freaking post!

Yes yes yes I've been sleeping for a long long time... so sue me...

I haven't blogging too much mainly is because i don't what to blog and secondly i just started a new job and all.

Looking back last year it was pretty much of a roller coaster ride and yet I survive it through! After all they are right, "What can't kill you makes you stronger!!" and towards the end of last year, a gift, my new name Hector.

So to start the year I come out with my own resolution and improving my blogging is not one of the priority :p but that doesn't stop me from not blogging.

There you go:

1. Embark on a exciting career and earn $$$
2. Clear up my financial mess
3. Start gaining/look up information to do investment
4. Bali!
5. Change my phone, nokia N96 or better
6. Better in my dancing ;)
7. Welcoming a life partner into my life :)

Simple easy and all rounded :). Let's start the year with a big bang and make sure 2009 the year of OX getting ready for us!

No comments: