Sunday, September 28, 2008

Movie review----> Catacomb.


What must I say about this movie?
A girl (Victoria) flying to Paris visiting her sister, who brings her to a underground clubbing place in Paris' famous Catacomb. And her sister Carolyn (by Pink) gives her one heck of a "orientation". Fullstops!!

Why? cuz that's the story in 2 line.. I can't afford to say another 1 line or 2.. then comes the spoiler.

Verdict?
Visual, sounds, cast are great. They know their stuff inside out. Only good part is a good lesson learned, I can't say or I'll spoil the fun.

BUT!!!! Having to know the story is going to be like this which is kinda expected. Like Carolyn said "It's going to be a life changing experience for you!". Well it did for Victoria ( Shannyn Sossamon) she made a major break tru back then. Take a good note about what she meant by "All the people I know there died in 48 hrs, including my sister."

As the usual I am always unpleased about the censorship thingy as per mentioned in the Midnight meat train review. So it happens again lo and half the time they still cant manage to censor the almighty "F" word. That's consider biasa la overhere (dont ISA me ar!)

But what i really upset is that this movie is released only sometime this month while in the other places it's already becoming DVD n VHS!!! Meaning what? They've release this in October, 2007!!! What is the matter here?! Niamah....potong stim kau kau.

Rating 5/10

1 comment:

AsX said...

WTF, ur title says movie review, and inside u say cannot mention this or that. It is like going to the toilet and let the shit hang in the air... Now...I feel like wanna go toilet..! Damn it!