Friday, August 08, 2008

Kannee na bu chow chee bye namafulat tiu nya mak ham ka ling putangina punde! Damn soi day today.

In case you don't understand the first part of the title go here. :)

Today I got myself all dress-up ready to go for interview then when i step out from the house....and.... FUCK!! My shoes is gone!!

Who the hell steal shoes?!?! 2 pair of my shoes gone!! 1 leather working shoes and another show for leisure/shopping. damn! namafulat I was damn pissed! and yet my landlord told me "aiya next time dun wear nice nice shoes to work lar.."

WTF??? That's not even nice shoes just normal working kinda leather shoes man! namafulat what the hell he saying?!

And I have to wear slippers to my car which thank god in my car i still have a pair of sports shoes which I left in my car since I went to gym last night. So I went to my 1st interview wearing this.But the good part is when I arrived at the interview's place, they are carpeted and they have the 'please take of your shoes' sign so no-one did actually see me in nike+office wear for interview. Which is totally weird!! Like you're gonna play basket ball in office?

Because the interview place is in Puchong so right after that I went to IOI mall to buy another pair of shoes. That also burn a big hole in my pocket, well what to do dress for success so they say.
So this is what I bought thank god got sale somemore if not I'll be paying even more.

But WTF? Who steals shoes and sell it to earn a living?
Can you imagine how his life is?

A. 'Shoes for sale!! Limited edition!!!"
B. 'Wah lau eh boss this one Gucci one boh how much ar?'
A. 'Oh this one just arrived last night fresh from the oven, can smell? Today only offer 59.90!'
B. 'Oh like that ar? got size 10?'
A. 'Size 8 cannot fit meh? size 10 have to wait oh I'll have to talk to my stockist but only tonight he is working. come back to you tomolo can ar?'
B. '!@#$$^%^$%*%!"

Or Imagine a candidate going for interview with the shoe stealing syndicate.
A. CEO of SCK Sdn. Bhd. (Syarikat Curi Kasut) B. Our interview candidate

A. "Hi. My name is Raju, I am the CEO of this company SCK Sdn bhd. "
B. "Hi Sir good afternoon"
A. "So Subra I see you apply for the job online in jobstreet for our sales executive position"
B. "Yes sir, I click on jobstreet very simple and easy, then from there i click search for Sales- retail/fashion and got you top in the list"
A. "Wahlao eh top liao! eh ah kow now our company top in the search engine liao!!! So Subra tell me bout yourself why you are interested in this job?"
B. "Oh me from brickfields, i am 27 this year. I used to work in jusco n tesco so slowly follow the retail and fashion trend i like it lo so now i looking for this kinda industry lo."
A. " Very good, ambitious young chap. So let me tell you our company back ground. We are a small company with big potential. You know shoes rite? kasut, every people wear wan, you me him everyone. and we supply shoes at low end price to help the community to battle inflation. you know la these days life is hard petrol increase everything increase and yet people still want to look good so we help them lo."
B. "Yes sir makes sense."
A. "Our company only consist of Me the CEO, my wife Letchumi on account and Ah kow the taiko whom open the door for you just now he take care of the operation team."
B. "Wa! 3 person only"
A. "Yeahlo cuz the operation team only work at night and all night long their hours are different."
B. "Oh like that..."
A. "Yes, so my company very small, but we are growing due to the demand of the rakyat want cheaper branded shoes. So your role is help the company to penetrate the market and find out what the customer want, better still if they can cut out from magazine and tell you their shoe size then you process the order to ah kow and ah kow will take care the rest. 20% commission every shoe sold."
B. "Wah so simple only ar?"
A. "Yes unless you want to join the operation team."
B. "Oh yea sir i was just curious to know what they do."
A. "Hmm.. in your resume it says you are an athlete in school and been to national service so this job should be no problem to you. if you join ah kow's team he will give you an area to jaga. then your job everyday is to do go to people's place around 1~2 am and steal the shoes according to the list ah kow give you."
B. "Sounds interesting!"
A. "So which position are you considering? You can do sales in the day and part time join operation team. aiya this my company everything can discuss n settle one. so you on?"
B. "yes sir"
A. "Letchumi! go prepare the letter of offer for Subra for sale executive cum operation assistant. and Subra welcome to the family!"

What the heck? just not going the happen man

1 comment:

JV Ouano said...

What a story man... is this incorporated with what happened to you in real life? =P Funny lah, operation team, go jaga jaga for people's shoes at around 1-2am? hahaha! =)