Thursday, August 14, 2008

Movie Review ---> Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Boy I love this movie . The whole thing is really cute and hilarious.
It's about this guy Peter Bretter (Jason Segel) who just got dumped by his celebrity girlfriend Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell). Because of that he went to Hawaii for a somewhat of 'healing'.

Accidentally he bumped into his ex-girlfriend with another British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous Snow (Russell Brand). While he slowly develop a 'deep connection' with the receptionist Rachel (Mila Kunis) . Then the story goes.......

Ok like the tradition I am not suppose to reveal the whole thing and all and I'm pretty sure if you are looking for the whole story plot you know where to get it.

And I really like Jason Segel's act! He made Peter Bretter so me!! People around me who knows what's going on in my life lately knows what i have been tru and this character is really a resonance of my life!

But the "potong stim' part when they (you know in this country) censor here and there. I was even more upset when I realized how much they've censored it! Yeah but it's forgiven cos there's tones of boob scenes and some 'sex scene' (come'on they are not really doing it!). But I seriously find it funny than sexual? (Am I the only one?)

Seriously, get the uncensored version! Cos it's worth every bit of it.




No comments: