Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie Review ------> Midnight Meat Train

Last night out of my blurness I agreed my friend to go n watch this movie today.

"Yo bro tomorrow noon time are you free?"
"Yeah should be ok"
"Go n watch movie k? It's ******** train (i didn't hear him properly) thriller one"
"Ok la cincai, bye!"
"Bye!"

Mana tau this is the movie it started damn bloody just imagine a man pounding another man with a big meat pounder (that's what i called it).

The whole movie is full of meat (human/beef) and also blood. So it's pretty gross. The story is about a professional photographer attempt to track down a serial killer later known as the "subway butcher" and knowing the purpose of the killing. Let's see in the movie there's like around 10 people died in a pretty crude manner.

Kudos must be given to a few guys Bradley Cooper who portrayed the professional photographer, Vinnie Jones as Mahogany and the director Ryuhei Kitamura for doing hell of a good job directing this master piece.

I won't wanna say much about the movie's plot and all that which is definitely a spoiler and also it's available in the net. Overall it's quite a bloody and meaty thriller. And actually I was surprised that the censor board did quite a bad job, I still heard a few lines of F-word and in fact saw 1 topless scene (just a flash) in the movie! It's not to say I promote film cutting and censorship but since this is already a 18+ movie forget bout the F word and a few scenes la please you've been showing how that fella cut a human like cutting pork-chop mercilessly Yet you censored the F-word? WTF?

All and all a nice one. I highly recommended for meat lovers and if you are vegetarian whom you wish to convert someone to one also bring them to this movie!! I swear to god I nearly puke looking at menu with beef n chicken dishes. In the end I go for seafood. Watch me cuz I dont think I'm gonna touch meat for the next week ie chicken.




No comments: