Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic = 'holan'pic? See how much have you missed

When I was watching the Beijing Olympic openings at Meng Tien, a local open air food court with free wifi, I was really touched especially the last scene when they light up the Cauldron(aka torch /Olympic flame a new word I learn today). It's like Finally!! The Olympic Cauldron is light up by a ChinesE!!!!

I am so freak'n proud that I am a chinese at that glorious moment so are many patrons in Meng Tien too, everyone clap when they announce the starting of the Olympic game! Sad part is that part of Meng Tien has bad projector so we half the time didn't quite get the image properly. Well that's still ok....

I was pretty upset today after realizing that there's a lot of 'deleted scenes' due to lame cameraman and photographer. It is because of them, they MURDERED the whole thing, the whole of everyones effort putting up the show!! How could they do that? Anyways check out the selected scenes I found in the web. Enjoy


The Blazing moment!

This really beats the Sydney 2000's fire on water and Barcelona's 1992 flaming arrow. Really creative, Chinese superman! I wonder what's next?
Having Human torch of Fantastic Four to light up the Olympic Cauldron? That is if the next Olympic is by US. "Here I come Olympic, Flame on!!!"


But Nothing beats this!

So, when's our turn?




No comments: