Thursday, August 14, 2008

New place for a caffeine injection

Yesterday after my dinner I decided to drop by at the Starbucks at SS2 which is pretty near to my house. It's brand new and it's like the whole SS2 resident is begging for a Starbucks in SS2 (I know I did :p).

It's a 2 story shop style and really cozy feeling. Check out the pictures below!

This is the entrance/ ground floor.

This is the upstairs which is pretty chilled.

After this door is the balcony /open air for puffers

My usual Caramel Frappucino Coffee Blended with whip cream venti size. I only manage to get the name correct last night after a few years of Starbucks (shameful :p). Cos usually I'll just go in and say,"Yeah I need a caffeine injection, get me that caramel something with the coffee based one, with whip cream on top and venti size."


Fav drink and the book I am currently reading Book of Secrets - Deepak Chopra. I only can read this book in places like this cos my place is simply too noisy!! Hard to calm my mind down and read. And it's Hard to read I admit it :p

There you go caffeine shot!

I only stayed there for a lengthy 1.5 hours then later tonnes of people coming in so it became more n more chaotic and again I'm done with my drink. So cabut lo..







No comments: