Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Lion's New Crib

I think this title is responsible for me not being active blogging for the past few days over the weekend. I've been busy looking for houses/room to move in as my contract with the old owner is out. And then spend the next few days moving things and packing/unpacking. Well as a result of that I think i lost a few extra pound and get some shape on my arms ;)

After searching round n round PJ area, It finally came to my attention that there's a little house in Chow Yang SS2 having this "room to let" ad outside the fence, i call the owner up and straight away see the room. It was really a love at first sight.

Lovely little room (medium sized) super cooling and not facing main road!!! Yippee!!!
Now check my crib!

Entrance view

That's where the lion sleeps tonight~ Awhimbowep~

And this is where this blog is being posted.

Comparisons of my 2 places in PJ

Old one: @ 21/1, Seapark

Pros
  • Near to a lot of nice food
  • Near to bank
  • Near to LRT
  • Nearer to Sec 14 side can go to Digital Mall
  • Rental is RM350 for a big room
  • Has ceiling fan

Cons:
  • Noisy since the house is sitting at Jalan 21/1 of Seapark one of the busiest road in Seapark connecting to the LRT and most PJ roads
  • Landlord staying under the same roof, guess it's a self explainable thing
  • Competing queue ups for toilet at wrong timing with house mates Argghh!!! Especially nature callS!!!
  • Hot did I mention hot?!
  • Sometime landlord check my room as if I trade fire-arms (doh!)
  • What else you want?!

New place @ SS2, Chow Yang

Pros

  • Quiet, Peaceful. I get birds chipping in the morning it's like having mother nature saying blessings n prayers for you. How do you like to start a day like that?
  • Near to a Park, Can exercise and cut down some weight (hopefully)
  • Less ppl staying only me and the other guy, he's staying in the master room so that means i get the outside toilet for my own!
  • Near to all major roads! If you stay in PJ SS2 you get what I mean, near to Sunway, 1 U area, Ikea area and also not that bad going to KL also.
  • Near to good food also.g
  • This place is also cooling not hot.
  • Rental is RM330!! RM20 cheaper!!!

Cons
  • Car still have to park outside.
  • No Ceiling Fan
  • Still can't think of anything so far so good!
I still have lots of things to unpack but daddy says don't open up those book boxes first, chinese la that's why..so have to wait lo meanwhile... I really like this new place, good vibe!

No comments: